Pull the protecting top from tube and connect with catheter. This is ready for use after hanging the bag in patient bed using the hanger and hole eyes.
Sterilized by ethylene oxide gas
Expiry date: 2 year
1, Use medical staffs who have received medical professional training
2, Choose suitable specification infusion Bag
3, Read instruction before use
1. For single use only. Discard after use. Do not reuse;if you re-use ,will cause cross-contamination and harm patient.
2.do not use if package is open or damaged;
3. do not use if over expiry date.
4. Discard after use according to local regulations.
|Name||Disposable infusion bag/IV infusion bag/IV bag|
|Material||Medical grade PVC|
|Length of Inlets||4cm-12cm|
Check below for more information on placing an order
1. Inquiry-Professional quotation.
2. Confirm the price, lead time, products, payment term etc.
3. We sales send the Proforma Invoice with freedom seal.
4. Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt.
5. Initial Production Stage-Inform the clients that we have got the payment, and will make the samples according to your request, send you photos or samples to get your approval. After approval, we inform that we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time.
6. Middle Production-send photos to show the production line which you can see your products in. Confirm the estimated delivery time again.
7. End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party inspection.